Saturday, May 5, 2018

Dr. Jacobs Naturals -- Natural Soaps for the Family



Today, I would like to discuss the importance of going natural. I personally do not like chemicals of any kind. I don’t want to ingest them, smell them, or put them on my body. Remember your skin is the largest organ of the body and keeping it safe from chemicals is of utmost importance.

I recently had the opportunity to try Dr. Jacobs Naturals. I was given three castile soap products and I have to say, “I’m in love”! I found these soap products easy to use; they rinse off clean, and smell great. I’m also not a big fragrance person, but these products have light, desirable scents made with natural essential oils. A plus!

I enjoyed the Almond Honey for my daily routine – my favorite. BUT, the Peppermint gave me an invigorating lift in the morning. Dr. Jacobs Naturals also sells bar soaps (which some people prefer). I had the opportunity to test the Coco Loco Limeade (so fresh). These bars are also gentle castile soap, but with a loofah exfoliating experience.

Here is a list of what I like about Dr. Jacobs Naturals:
  • 100% natural ingredients; no preservatives or coloring
  • No synthetic fragrances
  • Non GMO
  • Paraben and Sulfate free
  • Gluten free (a must for people with Celiac disease)
  • No palm oil

The soaps are multipurpose; can be used as a body wash, shampoo, and even a shaving product. It can be used on the face and body.
  • Aloe Vera and vitamin E for moisture
  • Includes Shea butter
  • PETA approved
  • Vegan and Cruelty Free
  • Made in the USA

The products are packaged in attractive dispensers, some with easy to use pumps. There are a variety of scents to choose from. Check out this WEBSITE for more information and ordering.  

Trust me – you will love these products for the entire family. It feels good to do something healthy for the body and the environment.

Until next time – Happy Parenting,
Tania
I want to thank Dr. Jacobs Naturals for the opportunity to try their products. I was not paid or coached to write this blog post. The information about the products was provided and these are my own opinions.


No comments:

Post a Comment